Just came back yesterday evening from a sneak-preview of Another World, Israel’s first post apocalyptic action/horror film, directed by Eitan Reuven. They screened the so called Hangar scene.. It was just awesome: fantastic shots (Red MX), great acting and thrilling sound… There is only one problem: I can’t wait another 4 months for the premiere!! ;-)
- Israeli musicians honor Beatles founder John Lennon in tribute
- And...Metallica is coming too!
- Early pictures of Tel Aviv Beach in Central Park NYC
- New York beach party, Tel Aviv style
- Foreign billionaire buys Tel Aviv flat for $7 million
- Kirot, a look at contemporary Tel Aviv
- Aman Bagan with Hila Lulu Lin