Eleven filmakers, Israeli and Palestian, embarked on a journey to create short films – fiction and documentary – inspired by… coffee. The project called : Coffee Between Reality and Imagination will be screened at Cinematheque Tel Aviv on Monday June 7th. (19:00a cocktail and 20:00 for the first screening ).
The Shorts are:
- Audition by Eti Tsicko
- Sense of Morning by Maysaloun Hamoud
- Eva is leaving by Aya Somech
- A Trip to Jaffa by Eitan Sarid
- Wajeh by Morad Nasser
- Last Day of a Mug by Mattan Harel Fisch
- The Man and the Clock by Gazi Abu Baker
- Tasnim by Elite Zexer
- Mactub by Rotem Yaron
- A Cup Coffee from Palestine by Kareem Kragah, Ameer Ohamaro and Murad Nassar
A ‘must’ for all cinema-lovers…support this young filmmakers..