A nice and good PR-article about Tel Aviv, I did find in the Scotland on Sunday of November 3rd, written by Ruth Walker: Travel: a weekend Tel Aviv. She writes: “It’s no wonder the New York Times calls it the coolest city in the Middle-East..” She finish her article with: “…Tel Aviv leaves me wishing it would never end. And… Read more →
- Jaffa, a family-melodrama
- Foreign billionaire buys Tel Aviv flat for $7 million
- Popular modern-dance troup Pilobolus in Tel Aviv Opera House
- NEW: Automagic translation of Tel Aviv Fever
- An other landmark in Tel Aviv destroyed?
- The Project, a contemporary dance repertoire is coming to Tel Aviv
- In bed at 10 p.m. at Cinematheque Tel Aviv