Rumors going around that the former Ismailov Hotel at Montefiori Street no. 32 will be restored and rebuild inside as a boutique hotel. The beautiful and large Ismailov Hotel, now many, many years standing empty, was designed by Judah Magidovich in 1925. Magidovich, born in 1886 in Uman (Ukraine) emigrated to Palestine in 1919 were he worked as the first… Read more →
- TLV Global City Forum: a fighting spirit for Tel Aviv
- Neo-Romantic building in the Ha-Hasmal Street beautiful restored
- "What a difference a day made"
- Gala premiere of The Queen Has No Crown in Cinematheque Tel Aviv
- Latest News: Depeche Mode
- The first 'kiosk' of Tel Aviv
- Kaki King, queen of strings, will perform in Tel Aviv